Semi-Permanent Makeup, also known as Micropigmentation, is a form of cosmetic tattooing used to enhance facial features. This revolutionary technique not only saves you valuable time, it also enhances your facial features and has a noticeable anti-ageing effect.
Whether you’re looking for Eyeliner, Beautiful Eyebrows or Luscious Lips that will look great all day – everyday, Semi Permanent Make Up expertly applied will give you just that – a procedure that can help you look 10 Years Younger without surgery!
- Top Eyeliner
- Lower Eyeliner
- Eyelash Enhancement
- Lip Blush
- Lip Extensions
- Full Lip Color
- Beauty Spot/Freckles
Imagine waking up everyday with subtle enhancements already in place where all you have to do is shower and go! No more endless hours during the day to make yourself look perfect.
Sparse Eyebrows which have thinned over the years or simply don’t grow back from over plucking can be re-defined and shaped to give back the face its youthful appearance. Eyebrows correctly placed can give the impression of a mini facelift or brow lift.
Lips which have depleted over the years through the breakdown of collagen can be given a lush sexy pout with the clever use of pigments and shading techniques to restore volume and balance without the use of dermal filler injections.
Eyes that have become tired-looking can be made to appear alive and inviting by carefully placing pigment in the lash-line, both top and bottom. Even men can benefit from the procedure by way of the dot placement technique.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are semi permanent cosmetics/make up?
- Semi-Permanent Cosmetics, also known as Permanent Make-up, Derma Graphics or Cosmetic Tattooing, is a procedure whereby minute particles of natural and synthetic iron oxide colour pigments are implanted a little more than 1mm below the skin’s surface using a hand-piece which holds a sterile needle or needle grouping.
- Does it hurt?
- To greatly reduce any discomfort, we numb the procedure location with very effective topical anaesthetics before the treatment begins. Most people will feel nothing at all, while a few feel a slight, prickly sensation.
- Who would benefit from Semi-permanent cosmetics?
- Those who want to look effortlessly fresh-faced, wide awake and vibrant all the time, without the hassle of wearing conventional makeup.
- Those who have difficulty putting makeup on because of poor vision, loss of grip or unsteady hands.
- Those who have sensitive skin or an allergy that prevents you from wearing makeup.
- Busy Mums or a busy professional with no time to put makeup on.
- Sportswoman who wants to look good without worrying about sweating off your makeup.
- An actress, model or entertainer and you need to look good all the time.
- Those who have lost brows and lashes through alopecia or chemotherapy treatment.
- Men who wants to enhance their features naturally without looking made up.
- Is it expensive?
- Not if you look at the long-term cost and effects. It costs more than a year’s cosmetics bill, but is little compared to three years of daily make-up expenses it doesn’t run or wash off and is a great time-saver. It’s worth every penny to make the most of your natural beauty. It really is what we’ve all been waiting for.
- How long will it last?
- The final results are truly remarkable and will last between 1 and 3 years and sometimes longer. Again this depends entirely on the individual’s after-care and the body’s own unique rate of cell regeneration.
Duration: 90 Min