Why wait? Kiss those lines goodbye! Juvéderm, is used to temporarily treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds or “parenthses lines”.
Juvéderm can help you achieve natural looking results that lasts up to one year.
Juvéderm, an injectable facial filler, is used to soften deep folds and reduce wrinkles in the faces of men and women. The substance is largely hyaluronic acid, a substance normally found in the skin, muscles, and tendons of mammals. Approved in June 2006 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Juvéderm’s prime use is removing nasolabial folds, or “smile lines,” creases of skin which run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth. It is also used as a lip augmentation agent, and to fill in hollow places and scars on the face. However, all hyaluronic acid facial filler products are eventually absorbed by the body, usually within six to nine months, causing the person to undergo repeat injections to maintain the younger look. Juvéderm is also used to plump lips, which also lose fat and internal shape with normal ageing.
Facial problems treated by dermal filler:
- Laughter lines around the eyes.
- Deep creases around the nose and mouth.
- Smokers’ lines across the top lip.
- Lines and wrinkles on the forehead
- Thin lips and dark circles around the eyes.
Freqently Asked Questions:
- What is Dermal Filler?
- Dermal fillers are popular treatment for wrinkles and facial lines. A Dermal filler procedure helps to “fill out” and smooth away troublesome; nose to mouth grooves, forehead lines, frown furrows, lipstick lines, acne pits and crows feet. Dermal filler are also effective for increasing fullness to narrow lips, enhancing sunken cheeks and can even be used to contour the bridge of the nose.
- How long does it take to have treatment?
- You will need to allow 1.5 hours for your treatment (depending on the area treated).
- How long does it last?
- Dermal fillers should lasts up to 12 months.
- Does it hurt?
- No, it does not hurt at all as we will be using strong local anaesthetic creams to control the pain from the pinch of the needle.
- Are there any side-effects?
There could be some possible side-effects in some cases as follows:
Very rarely granulomas, skin necrosis, infection, abscess formation, hypersenstivity, skin nodules and cysts.
Duration: 90 Min